Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Devastation in Haiti

Hello All!

By now, I know you have heard of the earthquake that hit Haiti on Tuesday. From what I've seen and heard, the destruction is unimaginable. While listening to the news, I was directed to visit the website below for organizations accepting charitable contributions. If you have not already done so, I urge you to at your earliest convenience.

For those of you that really know me, times have been difficult but I will make every effort to do what I can to help those in need. If you have access to this e-mail you are far more fortunate than those in Port-au-Prince tonight.

If you hear of any other legitimate aid organizations, please pass the word along. I am also looking for any organization that may be taking clothes and shoes to those that need them.

http://www.theworld.org/2010/01/13/donations-for-haiti-quake-victims/

Thank you and please continue to pray!

Phyllis

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS. What a great idea your blog is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You havent posted in a while. I had saved your email to visit you....looks like i should have visited sooner.

    anyway, you asked me a (mostly) rhetorical question a while back and I just answered it today.

    ReplyDelete